Continual professional development (CPD)
CPD is an essential part of every school’s ongoing progression and at the Trinity Institute of Education, we’re committed to delivering a top-quality portfolio of CPD programmes that are constantly refreshed and expanded to meet the changing needs of teachers and schools.
Our training and development programmes are:
- shaped by teachers and leaders for teachers and leaders
- written and delivered by system leaders who work in schools
- founded on robust, evidence-based research
- affordably priced, with discounts available for multiple bookings
- designed to complement the Calderdale Local Authority plan without duplication
RQT / ECT Year 2 - Primary
With the rollout of the ECF for Early Career Teachers in September 2021, TIE would still like to offer our annual RQT/ECT Year 2 Primary programme across the LA. Schools are being centrally funded to provide the extra 5% non-contact time the ECF will bring, yet without the additional training. With this knowledge, TIE would like to still provide our annual RQT/ECT programme to support this transition.
RQT / ECT Year 2 - Secondary