With the rollout of the ECF for Early Career Teachers in September 2021, TIE would still like to offer our annual RQT/ECT Year 2 Primary programme across the LA. Schools are being centrally funded to provide the extra 5% non-contact time the ECF will bring, yet without the additional training. With this knowledge, TIE would like to still provide our annual RQT/ECT programme to support this transition.
- Developing pedagogy to ensure pupils make meaningful progress
- Prioritising work load – identifying stress points – doing less better – in line with workload reduction
- Developing personalised learning for pupils of all abilities with clear, transferable knowledge – drawing on the expertise of leading English SLEs and SLEs from White Rose Maths
- Ensuring appropriate provision for SEND pupils and using appropriate assessments to demonstrate progress
- A chance to network and build relationships outside of school.
- Looking beyond this year – taking on increased responsibilities towards leadership
All sessions will run between 4.00 pm and 6.00 pm and will be held via Zoom in the first instance with the option of face to face.
- Tuesday 5th October 2021
- Thursday 25th November 2021
- Tuesday 18th January 2022
- Thursday 10th March 2022
- Tuesday 24th May 2022
Interested? Please email us.